Main content starts here, tab to start navigating

Queen of Hearts Raffle

January 09, 2020 06:00 PM

Our Queen of Hearts drawing will be held every Thursday at 6 pm, rules are listed below.

The pot is currently at: $879


The cards revealed so far:

Number 11 the 7 of Hearts.

Number 43 the 7 of Spades

Number 12 the Jack of Hearts

Queen Of Hearts Rules

  1. All raffle tickets are $1 per ticket. There is no limit on the number of tickets that may be purchased. Tickets are cash only purchase.
  2. Tickets can be purchased at R Bar Arena, and Half Pint until 1 hour prior to drawing. Tickets can continue to be purchased up to 10 minutes prior to drawing at R Bar Arena.
  3. There can only be one name per ticket. Each ticket must include the following:
    • Legal first and last name (no nicknames, aliases, or abbreviations).
    • Contact phone number (include area code).
    • Card Number choice.
  4. Each ticket must include the above information, otherwise the ticket will be invalid and another ticket will be chosen.
  5. The Drawing will take place every Thursday at 6pm at R Bar Arena.
  6. Pay outs are as follows: 
    • Ticket drawn: $25
    • Face card (other than Queen of Hearts): $25
    • Joker: $50
    • Queen of Hearts: 70% of current pot
  7. When the Queen of Hearts is pulled the winner will receive 70% of the pot, the remaining 30% will roll over to the next board.
  8. The total prize pool will continue to accumulate weekly. The prize pool amount is based on ticket sales. Sale amount will be updated and prominently displayed.
  9. Once a card is selected, it will be removed from play and shown face up on the board. Each week after the drawing all tickets for that weeks drawing will be destroyed. 
  10. Tickets are only valid for the week of purchase and for that weeks drawing.
  11. The Queen of Hearts board will be locked at all times except for time of drawing.
  12. All winners are responsible for any and all taxes. A 1099 will be issued to winners.