Queen of Hearts Raffle
January 09, 2020 06:00 PM
Our Queen of Hearts drawing will be held every Thursday at 6 pm, rules are listed below.
We have completed our first board, we will resume a new drawing soon!
Queen Of Hearts Rules
- All raffle tickets are $1 per ticket. There is no limit on the number of tickets that may be purchased. Tickets are cash only purchase.
- Tickets can be purchased at R Bar Arena up until 10 minutes prior to drawing.
- There can only be one name per ticket. Each ticket must include the following:
- Legal first and last name (no nicknames, aliases, or abbreviations).
- Contact phone number (include area code).
- Card Number choice.
- Each ticket must include the above information, otherwise the ticket will be invalid and another ticket will be chosen.
- The Drawing will take place every Thursday at 6pm at R Bar Arena.
- Pay outs are as follows:
- Ticket drawn: $25
- Face card (other than Queen of Hearts): $25
- Joker: $50
- Queen of Hearts: 70% of current pot
- When the Queen of Hearts is pulled the winner will receive 70% of the pot, the remaining 30% will roll over to the next board.
- The total prize pool will continue to accumulate weekly. The prize pool amount is based on ticket sales. Sale amount will be updated and prominently displayed.
- Once a card is selected, it will be removed from play and shown face up on the board. Each week after the drawing all tickets for that weeks drawing will be destroyed.
- Tickets are only valid for the week of purchase and for that weeks drawing.
- The Queen of Hearts board will be locked at all times except for time of drawing.
- All winners are responsible for any and all taxes. A 1099 will be issued to winners.